Personal Data Protection Policy
Chinese House website will collect customers’ data and protect them according to Thailand Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019)
● To develop our product, service and marketing campaign
● To research on marketing, customer interest, statistics, and etc.
● To analyze customers’ data for future development.
Collecting information included
● Statistics Data such as website visit and product search.
● Website Usage Detail such as Cookies, IP Address, and access devices
● We will not collect sensitive Data. Our website’s data collection and protection follows Thailand Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019).
Data Storage and Protection
Your personal information will be kept into website for objectives mentioned earlier. Our website’s data collection and protection follows Thailand Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 (2019).
This website has a cookie usage. You can either accept or deny cookie usage. Once you accept cookie usage, you can delete cookie information from the website as well.
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
47/1 Phaholyothin 32 Road, Senanikom, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Phone : 02-579-4701
What is cookie?
Cookie is a small file installed once entering our website. It will collect only statistics data, device information, website visit, product search and non-sensitive data.
Our cookies will collect customers’ statistic data for business development. It is not able to access or identify any customer who is access to this website.
Types of Cookie?
There are two types of cookies. First of all, session cookie will be in your device once you stayed on the website. Another one is persistent cookie. It will be on your device. You can delete it from website anytime.
Once you agreed to use either some cookies or all cookies, you can later on delete them from website.